Required Documents for Application and Registration
- Application Form (http://www.avrasya.edu.tr/international-students-online-application-form-en/)
2) High School Diploma: Original Document must be showed while firm admission registration (must be translated in English or in Turkish)
3) An Equivalence Letter: from Ministry of Education of Turkey or from Turkish Consulates certifying that your High School Diploma is equivalent to a Turkish High School Diploma.
4) Official Transcript of Records : An official document showing all the courses and the grades that the applicant has taken in high school. (must be translated in English or Turkish)
5) Valid Exam Results (if you have ): The original or notarized copy ( must be Translated in English or Turkish)
6) Copy of your Passport (pages with photograph and identity information)
7) Four biometrical passport size photographs ( should be 3×4 sizes )
8) Bank Payment Receipt (Full payment swift)
9) Bank Account
10) Health Insurance
Registrations are made to the International Affairs Office according to succes of Avu Yös examination. All necessary application documents must be submitted in person to the adrees below.
Avrasya University International Office
Adnan Kahveci Mah. Rize Cad. No 226 Pelitli-Trabzon/TURKEY
Tel: +90 462 334 64 44-45-47
Fax: +90 462 334 64 54 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
TR 67 0020 3000 0210 7500 0000 05
Albaraka Türk Katılım Bankası Değirmendere Şubesi