1) Application Form (http://www.avrasya.edu.tr/international-students-online-application-form-en/)
2) High School Diploma: Original Document must be showed while firm admission registration (must be translated in English or in Turkish)
3) An Equivalence Letter: from Ministry of Education of Turkey or from Turkish Consulates certifying that your High School Diploma is equivalent to a Turkish High School Diploma.
4) Official Transcript of Records : An official document showing all the courses and the grades that the applicant has taken in high school. (must be translated in English or Turkish)
5) Valid Exam Results (if you have ): The original or notarized copy ( must be Translated in English or Turkish)
6) Copy of your Passport (pages with photograph and identity information)
7) Six biometrical passport size photographs ( should be 3×4 sizes )
8) Bank Payment Receipt (Full payment swift)
9) Bank Account
11) Health Insurance
Applications are made to the Students Affairs Office between the dates 28.08.2016– 06.09.2016. All necessary application documents must be sent by regular mail or express courier to the mailing address below, or to be submitted in the same address in person. The documents which are sent by post must be put in the same envelope.
Avrasya University International Office
Adnan Kahveci Mah. Rize Cad. No 226 Pelitli-Trabzon/TURKEY
Tel: +90 462 334 64 44-45-47
Fax: +90 462 334 64 54 Email: email@example.com.
TR 67 0020 3000 0210 7500 0000 05
Albaraka Türk Katılım Bankası Değirmendere Şubesi